A welcome addition to local proposals for rail reopenings is the Welland Valley Railway Partnership which is proposing a short railway link near Corby to allow service to run from Kettering on the Midland Mainline, and Corby, through to Stamford and Peterborough with an idea they could be extended to reach March and Wisbech.
- CPCA Local Transport and Connectivity Plan Consultation
- The Ely Area Capacity Enhancements (EACE) Project and WisbechRail
- Transport Committee Hail Network Rail Partnership for Wisbech to Cambridge
- Wisbech Standard reports positive news about linking Wisbech to the National Rail Network
- Goods news for Wisbech and Cambridgeshire